Eames is engaged to support a financial services firm and have the pleasure of recruiting a Vulnerability Manager for one of our biggest client. This is a permanent role based in Singapore.
As a Vulnerability Manager, your role will require experience and solid working knowledge in the following areas:
- Consulting in the area of Cyber Security
- Handle security vulnerability
- Solid understanding in Infrastructure and Network systems
- Proven track record of performing Vulnerability Assessments
- Scripting experience
- Proven track record of IT Project Management
- Career background ideally stemming from a Cyber Security or Information Security discipline
- Sound understanding and technical knowledge of Vulnerability Management
- Hands on experience in performing Vulnerability Assessments
- Ability to articulate ideas at both a business level and technical level
- Actively participate in projects
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Be the first to hear about the latest opportunities. Join the Eames Consulting mailing list by signing up for our alerts.