Eames is engaged to support a financial services firm and have the pleasure of recruiting a Vulnerability Management Specialist for one of our biggest client. This is a permanent role based in Singapore.
As a Vulnerability Management Specialist, your role will require experience and solid working knowledge in the following areas:
- Consulting in the area of Cyber Security
- Handle security vulnerability
- Solid understanding in Infrastructure and Network systems
- Proven track record of performing Vulnerability Assessments
- Scripting experience
- Proven track record of IT Project Management
- Career background ideally stemming from a Cyber Security or Information Security discipline
- Sound understanding and technical knowledge of Vulnerability Management
- Hands on experience in performing Vulnerability Assessments
- Ability to articulate ideas at both a business level and technical level
- Excellent communication skills
For more information or application, click apply below or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Be the first to hear about the latest opportunities. Join the Eames Consulting mailing list by signing up for our alerts.