- Supporting (cyber) underwriters to assess the level of cyber maturity of prospects and clients.
- Attend cyber conferences and broker meetings
- Analyse and develop reports on clients cyber security in order to help underwriters assess and price risks
- Performing a watch to identify, analyse and categorise evolution's of cyber risk and cyber (re)insurance landscapes.
- Monitoring of cyber events and creation of incident response reports
- Evolution of cyber (re)insurance products and tools (including scoring, pricing, modelling tools)
- (re)insurance market trends and positioning of market actors
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with cyber security or governance expertise to be part of a new and exciting cyber insurance venture. If you have knowledge of various sectors with regards to cyber security or governance then please apply below.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.