My client, a global insurance brand, is seeking a CyberArk SME to leverage the capabilities of the CyberArk Platform (self-hosted) & Sailpoint. This role is working within the IAM programme team on one or more PAM projects
The successful CyberArk SME will:
- 3+ years' hands-on experience as a CyberArk SME with privileged account management
- Must have worked on multiple complex PAM projects (onboarding of privileged accounts) with global organizations
- Experience in performing CyberArk Privileged Account Management onboarding design and implementation.
- Experience with integration/customization of CyberArk marketplace connectors (desirable SNOW <> CyberArk connector)
- Experience design an upgrade to the CyberArk platform, implementation upgrade and transitioning knowledge/documentation to BAU operations
- Experience with CyberArk API for automation of onboarding, bulk administration and automation
- Experience with complexities of Privileged Service/Application Accounts, onboarding and CyberArk AAM/AIM components/design/configuration
- Hold professional certification from CyberArk (Defender or higher)
- Experience with CyberArk PTA, and SIEM integration
- Experience of Cloud Privileged Identities (AWS/Azure - Human/Non-Human) and cloud IAM technologies/controls (Vaults, MFA, Entitlement Discovery/Governance, DevOps pipelines etc)
Please apply now to be considered!
Key words: CyberArk, CyberArk, CyberArk, CyberArk, CyberArk, Sailpoint, Privileged Access Management, PAM, Vaults, MFA, Entitlement Discovery/Governance, DevOps pipelines, Access Management, IAM, Identity & Access Management
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.