A leading digitally savvy virtual bank in Hong Kong is looking for an experienced cybersecurity consultant to join their growing team. Being financially stable, and offering a multinational working environment, this bank has its sights set on being one of the top financial institutions across Asia.
The core focus for this position is having strong knowledge and experience in penetration testing and application security. This professional is required to do hands-on penetration testing, vulnerabiliy assessments and security incident management.
- Lead and perform hands-on penetration testing of web applications, APIs, infrastructure, mobile (iOS/Android), and network in order to assess and validate the security posture
- Perform vulnerability scans and assessments
- Conduct security code reviews and make recommendations to developers
- Drive security awareness of secure coding practices and techniques
- Write high quality security reports on identified security vulnerabilities, including recommendations to remediate, and delivery of report to stakeholders
- Work collaboratively with key development and operations stakeholders in order to establish and deliver a secure CI/CD pipeline
- Support incident management response and investigation activities such as triage, threat analysis, end-user interviews, and remediation efforts
- Provide subject matter expertise, security consulting, and advisory services to business entities and project teams
- Excellent time management and ability to work on multiple projects as needed
- Manage key security assurance suppliers as required
- Conduct offensive research to evaluate emerging cyber security threats and trends
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the latest attacks, vulnerabilities, mitigation strategies, industry best practices and regulations
- Build strong working relationships across the business and technology teams
- One of more industry-recognised certifications in penetration testing (OSCP, OSWE, OSCE, CREST CCT / CRT, SANS, etc.)
- Desirable for Bachelors/Masters level qualifications in Management, Engineering, Law, Computer Science, IT, Business or Commerce
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information..