My client a global insurance organisation is currently looking for a Data Analyst to be responsible for the gathering and analysis of data activities and plans, with the aim of enhancing the scope and depth of the organisations data quality controls.
Key Skills (Must Haves):
- Significant experience of data analysis
- Strong data mapping and profiling/quality analysis both manually and with automated tools
- Excellent process mapping abilities
- Good knowledge of data governance, audit and information security
- Insurance experience
- Understanding of policy and exposure details and associated data structures
- Power BI reporting and dashboard design
Please note: you must be available immediately to be considered for this opportunity
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.