Our London market insurance client is currently seeking a Data Analyst to work on various predictive analytics projects which aim to use predictive modelling to build better pricing models for the business. You will work alongside Data Engineers and Predictive Modellers to source data, discover and fix data issues, and work with various teams in the business to enrich data across the organisation. Although the role is very hands-on technically, the Data Analyst is expected to own conversations within the business in order to come to resolutions and move onto the next issue.
- Insurance experience and sound knowledge of how insurance businesses function (London markets preferred but not essential)
- SQL expertise
- Experience of heavy data wrangling / dealing with difficult data
Nice to haves:
- Exposure to working with/close to Pricing and Actuarial teams within insurance businesses
- Python and other similar technologies
- Experience of working with cloud technology such as Azure, AWS or Google Cloud Platform
Please note this role will be entirely remote whilst the client's office remains closed. Post-Covid restrictions it is expected the contractor comes into the office a couple of times per week. The role is OUTSIDE IR35.
If interested, please apply immediately and we'll endeavour to get in touch with successful candidates ASAP.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.