A leading global (re)insurer is looking for a Data Analyst to join their newly formed Data Analytics hub and help to deliver the most value from data as possible. The insurer specialises in providing cover for a wide range of risks to well-recognised businesses and reinsurance protection to other insurers. They rank within the top 10 non-life insurers in the world.
The successful Data Analyst will:
- Work across the business to solve problems using analytics
- Take people through the tools and techniques they build so they can use them and get value without support going forward
- Show how new techniques could be used to make data even more valuable
- Support the team in driving collaboration and creating a data analytics community within the business
The successful Data Analyst will likely have:
- Previous experience developing and delivering analytics products
- Command of programming and querying languages - preferably SQL and Python
- Experience with data visualisation tools such as Tableau, Power BI, Qlik, etc
- Strong communication and presentation skills
If this sound like an interesting role to you, apply now.
Keywords: Insurance, reinsurance, Lloyds, Analytics, Data, Visualisation, Power BI, Tableau, SQL, Python, Data Science, Machine Learning, ETL
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.