My client, a leading reinsurer, is looking for a Data Analyst to join their Data Management Team and deliver, maintain and automate reports and insights. This business is well regarded, with a global footprint spanning over 15 countries. They are leading the way in terms of the digital transformation within Insurance and pride themselves on their performance and collaborative environment.
The successful Data Analyst will:
- Build ad-hoc, scheduled and automated reports
- Develop data transformation scripts
- Tell data stories and deliver insights to key business users
- Determine and monitor the quality of data
The successful Data Analyst will likely have:
- SQL, Excel and VBA expertise
- A track record in reporting using tools such as Power BI
- Ability to investigate data issues and apply cost-benefit analysis
- Python or R experience (desirable)
If you are interested in this role, apply now!
Keywords: Insurance, Financial Services, Data Analysis, Analytics, Reporting, Data Visualisation, Power BI, SQL, Excel, Python, VBA, Data, Business Intelligence, BI
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.