A top tier bank is looking fora data analyst to join their team in London.
- Build out inventory of booking systems per product per site; identify system owners, source data and integrate feeds into the central IBOR data repository
- Design and creation of database to map mastergroups, legal entities, products, contracts across 35 countries / c15,000 facilities.
- Will need to work with a team reconciling information from trade capture tools, credit systems, trading systems, treasury & finance systems. For year end milestone.
- Implement processes and procedures to keep all key data sources regularly and consistently refreshed over time
- Produce MI to demonstrate progress on inventory completeness Working with in house database tools (e.g. SQL & Oracle) and strong excel skills
- Strong Investment Banking experience and background knowledge
- Expert in Excel
- Excellent database skills (SQL/Oracle)
- Exposure to Client data / loan data / Legal Docs
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.