Eames is working closely with a Lloyd's broker on the appointment of a Data Analyst Manager to lead their team in London.
The Data Analyst Manager will be accountable for:
- Gathering of requirements across various business units
- Development of new reports, dashboards and visualisations
- Ensuring regular reports are provided in a timely and efficient manner to both internal and external stakeholders
- Liaising with the development team to extend the data warehouse
- Working closely with the Underwriting, Broking and Claims teams to ensure all reporting needs are met
- Recommendation of emerging technologies to further improve reporting capabilities
We are looking for individuals with:
- 5 years' experience within data analytics within the insurance market
- Strong SQL and data manipulation skills in Microsoft SQL Server including SSRS
- Strong Tableau or relevant data visualisation experience
- Predictive Analytics, Data Mining and experience in building AI and machine learning models would be desirable
The role offers a competitive salary and the exciting opportunity to join an innovative Lloyd's of London insurance broker based in the City of London.
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.