My client, a top professional services firm, is looking for an Analytics Assistant Manager to join their client-facing analytics team and extract, analyse and visualise data. This team leverages technology to spearhead innovation across multiple offices and create bespoke applications and analytics solutions.
The successful Analytics Assistant Manager will:
- Ensure the quality, value and timely delivery of data and analytics engagements
- Assess structured and semi-structured data, identifying issues and inconsistencies that need to be solved before running analysis
- Perform D&A audit procedures using appropriate tools - primarily, Alteryx Designer
- Manage stakeholder relationships, overseeing the work of junior analysts, helping to define best-practise
The successful Analytics Assistant Manager will have:
- Experience in designing, building and delivering data analytics related capabilities in a financial services environment
- Exposure to Alteryx
- Command of related tools (Python, Power BI, SQL, IDEA, ACL, etc)
- Excellent organisational and project management skills with the ability to work independently
- ACA/ACCA /ICAS qualification (or international equivalent) beneficial, but not essential
If you think this could be the right next step for you, apply!
Keywords: Data, Analytics, Audit, Consultancy, professional services, Alteryx, Python, Power BI, Tableau, SQL, ACA, ACCA, ICAS
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.