A well-reputable London Market insurer is looking for a Data and Analytics Specialist to join their growing Data and Analytics team to provide their knowledge and expertise around the development and implementation of business intelligence solutions, in order to better their overall management information and analytics.
The successful candidate will play a key part in enhancing the firm's competitive advantage as they interrogate the MI more closely.
The responsibilities include:
- Working with the team to establish data development, definition and design and metadata management standards
- Identify business logic and develop new semantic layer data models as the foundation for all reporting
- Work with the Data & Analytics Solution Consultant to ensure best practice code development and alignment to agreed solutions using preferred tools e.g. SQL, R, Tableau
- Develop and maintain the data dictionary (data mappings and data lineage between strategic systems)
- Ensures customer satisfaction through meeting established development and service level standards.
- Develop reporting standards including ETL processes, query design and improvement, reconciliation and controls
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent understanding of structured and unstructured data management and enterprise best practices
- Experience with normalised, star and multidimensional schema design
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server, Tableau
- Pricing experience
- Ideally insurance/financial services background
- Educated to degree level, ideally in Mathematical, Engineering or Scientific field
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information: email@example.com
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.