A well-reputable London Market insurer is looking for a Data and Analytics Specialist to join their growing Data and Analytics team to provide their knowledge and expertise around the development and implementation of business intelligence solutions, in order to better their overall management information and analytics.
The successful candidate will play a key part in enhancing the firm's competitive advantage as they interrogate the MI more closely.
The responsibilities include:
- Working with the team to establish data development, definition and design and metadata management standards
- Develop and maintain the data dictionary (data mappings and data lineage between strategic systems)
- Ensure best practice code development to agreed solutions using tools such as SQL, R, Tableau
- Develop reporting standards including ETL processes, query design and improvement, reconciliation and controls
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent understanding of structured and unstructured data management and enterprise best practices
- Experience with normalised, star and multidimensional schema design
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server, Tableau
- Pricing experience
- Ideally insurance/financial services background
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.