My client, a leading global insurer, is looking for a Cloud Data Architect to join their data team and contribute to the build of their new global data platform. They are a well-recognised brand, who are on the journey to building a first in class data function.
The successful candidate will be offered a flexible working arrangement (1-2 days in office p/w), fantastic benefits and the opportunity to work on greenfield projects.
The successful Cloud Data Architect will:
- Deliver modern data products and solutions
- Work closely with the analytics team to meet business user requirements
- Act as the cloud data architect SME for the business
- Work in an Agile manner
The successful Cloud Data Architect will likely have:
- Extensive cloud experience (Azure or AWS)
- Experience with streaming tools (preferably Kafka)
- Command of open source languages (Apache, Python, Scala, Java, etc)
- Insurance experience (preferable)
If you're interested, please apply now!
Keywords: Analytics, Azure, AWS, Cloud, Data, Architecture, Scale, Java, Apache, Kafka, Insurance
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.