My client, a leading multi-line insurer, is looking for a Senior Data Engineer to join their Data Analytics and Architecture team and contribute to the build of their new data solutions and analytical pipelines. This insurer serves customers in over 150 countries and is on the way to becoming the best global insurer.
The successful Data Architect will:
- Serve and support the Lead Data Architect and Head of Data in the delivery of the UK Data Strategy
- Work to embed a data-led culture at the heart of the business
- Take ownership for the design and implementation of effective, robust data solutions
- Design conceptual, logical and physical data models, as well as maintaining core repositories
The successful Data Architect will have:
- Previous experience working as a Data Architect, Data Modeller, Data Engineer, Data Developer or similar role
- Solid understanding of data warehousing techniques
- Previous experience with databases and data query languages such as T-SQL, PL/SQL or similar. Cloud experience is nice to have
- Strong stakeholder management skills
If you're interested in the role, apply now!
Keywords: SQL, Snowflake, Insurance, Data Visualisation, Data Architect, ETL, Cloud, Azure
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.