Technical position with responsibility to lead the development, validation, publishing, and maintenance of logical and physical data models to support the data requirements
- Determines data layer requirements by analysing client operations, applications, and programming; reviewing objectives with clients; evaluating current systems
- Develops the Enterprise Logical Data Model (LDM).
- Knowledge and use of data profiling tools and techniques
- Manages development, integration, administration, and evolution of the data ecosystem.
- Applying architectural and engineering concepts to design a solution that meets operational requirements, such as scalability, maintainability, security, reliability, extensibility, flexibility, availability and manageability
- Converts business requirements to data requirements * Converts as-is application models to data models
Need excellent communication skills Proof of extensive analysis and taking design through to implementation Good presentation skills Advanced Excel experience
- 2 years + in Data Architecture
- 5 years+ in data analysis
- Significant hands-on experience with relational database technologies and ETL tools, in particular SQL Server and SSIS.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail in delivering precise documentation of AS IS and TO BE data architecture and processes
- Ability to evaluate existing data models and physical databases for variances and discrepancies
- Linking business processes to data models
- Able to develop, publish, and maintain all documentation for data models
- Able to identify data requirements by interrogating legacy databases / models / data transformation steps / validation rules as well as through interviews with subject matter experts.
You must have the right to work in the UK
If you are interested i this role, please send your cv over for review.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.