My client, a leading insurance group that transact in over 180 countries, is looking for a Data Business Analyst to work with Finance stakeholders, preparing and analysing data. The group are in the process of strengthening their data governance in the midst of a cloud data warehouse initiative.
The successful Data Business Analyst will:
- Gather and document project requirements and translate them into the functional and non-functional specifications for MI/BI reports and applications
- Identity data quality issues
- Support the Data Lead and Business Lead to ensure that technical specifications have been successfully delivered
- Perform 'as is' analysis and documentation of data consumption in finance, to support the reporting transaction activities
Successful candidates will likely have:
- Good understanding of Conceptual and Logical Data Models
- Good interaction and communication skills
- Experience of Finance focused data models
- Experience in data quality frameworks and assessing data quality/data defects is desirable
- Hands-on experience with SQL
- Experience with Erwin or another data modelling tool
Please apply now if you would like to be considered!
Keywords: Insurance, Underwriting, Data, Modelling, Business Intelligence, Data Visualisation, Change Management
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.