Job Title - Data Centre Performance Test Analyst
One of our multi-national banking clients are currently undertaking a multi-year infrastructure transformation programme. Specifically, they are looking for a senior test analyst to to join their Transformation Programme. The successful candidate will be responsible for the verification, execution and delivery for the performance testing around the data centre migration project within the overall transformation programme. The DC migration is a big part of the programme so the ideal candidate will need to be responsible for the colocation DC move and have experience with previous DC migration testing. Due to the nature of the role, you will need the following experience:
- Be an SME data centre/infrastructure testing and be able to demonstrate this experience on your CV
- Recent hands-on DC network testing experience, ideally on similarly sized projects for large financial companies
- can show experience in managing or liasing with stakeholders and upper management as part of previous roles
- Experience with or knowledge of Service Now toolset
- Strong understanding in key infrastructure areas including: DCs, LAN/WAN, servers, operating systems and firewalls.
- desirable if ISEB/ISTQB certified
This is an urgent role, so please get in touch asap
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.