A well known investment bank is looking for a Data Compliance Programme manager to join their team in London.
- Must have strong Experience/Knowledge of data retention and Public/Private side information flow
- Front Office and Compliance background
- Compliance control room experience/ Chinese walls
- Control Framework design/ testing
- Worked on trading/ Sales side as well as Origination/ Investment Banking (Equity or Debt Cap Markets) ie both Primary vs Secondary trading sides
- Data Compliance Programme Manager related to Data Global Markets
- Understanding of Public/Private side information flow with a PM Background
- Assist in producing a test plan for data retention and retrieval
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.