A top tier bank is looking for a Data Compliance Programme Manager to join their team
- Understanding of Public/Private side information flow with a PM Background
- Assist in producing a test plan for data retention and retrieval
- Emphasis on senior PM skills and knowledge of data retention and Public/Private side information flow
- PM Skills
- Front Office and Compliance background
- Compliance control room experience/ Chinese walls
- Control Framework design/ testing
- Worked on trading/ Sales side as well as Origination/ IB (Equity or Debt Cap Markets) ie both Primary vs Secondary trading sides
- Must be working in an investment banking environment
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.