My client, a leading provider of financial services and insurance, is looking for a Data Development Manager to work closely with other members of the leadership team to help them better exploit data as a strategic asset. This is a well-regarded business with a global footprint. They offer a wide range of products and solutions across more than 60 countries.
The successful Data Development Manager will:
- Contribute to the creation and delivery of the global data strategy and be a champion of Agile / DevSecOps approaches
- Maintain an overall development roadmap for applications
- Create and deliver in line with a defined shared roadmap
- Work with Project Managers to deliver projects
Successful candidates will likely have:
- Experience in data delivery in an Agile / DevSecOps delivery environment
- Knowledge of software delivery techniques and tools such as Continuous Integration, Configuration Management, Release Management etc.
- Experience of varied software development methodologies, including Agile
- Experience in negotiating and managing significant third party vendor contracts
- Experience with Azure
- Knowledge of insurance
Please apply now if you would like to be considered!
Keywords: Insurance, Financial Services, Agile, DevOps, Azure, Data, Business Intelligence, SQL, Data Lake, Software Development
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.