My client, a leading multi-line insurer, is looking for a Data DevOps Manager to join their Data Analytics and Architecture team and contribute to the build of their new data solutions and analytical pipelines. This insurer serves customers in over 150 countries and is on the way to becoming the best global insurer.
The successful Data DevOps Manager will:
- Manage a blended team consisting of internal Data Engineers and Platform Specialists
- Take ownership for the continued transformation and continuous improvement of the current infrastructure and processes to reach the intended goal
- Manage the development of internal engineering productivity tools
- Drive the cloud migration strategy
The successful Data DevOps Manager will have:
- Previous leadership experience
- A background in Agile Data Development
- An analytical mindset
- Good communication skills
If you're interested in the role, apply now!
Keywords: SQL, Snowflake, Insurance, Data Visualisation, Data Architect, ETL, Cloud, Azure, DevOps, DataOps
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.