Our insurance client in London is looking for a Data Engineer to integrate data and generate models that enable their data scientists to build and assess a multitude of analytical use cases designed to optimise human decisions and manual processes across their business.
- Strong MS SQL and MS BI background (SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS, etc.)
- Good knowledge and experience of DWH, reporting and ETL/ELT tools and concepts
- Experience with Azure (Data Lake, Data Factory and Data Bricks)
- Experience with Python, R or Spark or another programming language would be preferred
- Insurance experience would be useful but isn't essential
This role is INSIDE IR35 and the role holder will need to operate via an umbrella company. Although the client is in London, the role will be remote as the offices remain closed - in the future there may be a requirement to go into the office once or twice per week but this can be discussed further.
If interested in hearing more please apply immediately and we'll endeavour to get in touch ASAP if successful.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.