My client, one of the world's largest insurance groups, is looking for a Data Engineer. This company covers customers against complex and ever-changing risks and is considered one of the best in the game. This is an opportunity for a candidate with an interest in insurance and programming to develop their skills whilst working within a business-facing Actuarial & Analytics team. This role will be based in London.
The successful Data Engineer will:
- Develop new or existing solutions that support analytics capabilities
- Automate business processes using SQL, Python, SSIS or other relevant technologies
- Identify new data sources
- Work to continuously improve data practises
Successful candidates will likely:
- Be degree level educated (Highly numerate - 2.1 or above in maths, mechanical engineering, computer science or related discipline)
- Have advanced skills in SSIS and some experience with an object-oriented language (such as Python, R, C#, Matlab)
- Be an excellent communicator (both verbal and written)
- Be a real problem solver
Please apply now if you would like to be considered!
Keywords: Data Science, Data Engineering, Analytics, SQL, Azure, Power BI, SSIS, SSRS, Insurance, Underwriting, Insight, Reporting
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.