My client, a financial services firm, is seeking a Data Engineer to work closely with their internal finance team and support their data and analytics function. This firm offers a wide range of services and strive to retain its position as the premier choice for their private clients. They have offices across the UK but this role is based in London.
The successful Data Engineer will:
- Develop the insight and reporting suite to support business users
- Automate business processes using SQL, Python, SSIS or other relevant technologies
- Identify new data sources
- Work to continuously improve data practises
Successful candidates will likely:
- Be degree-level educated
- Have advanced skills with the Microsoft BI Stack (especially SSIS) and knowledge of Python
- Be an excellent communicator (both verbal and written)
- Be a real problem solver
Please apply now if you would like to be considered!
Keywords: Data Science, Data Engineering, Analytics, SQL, Azure, Power BI, SSIS, SSRS, Insurance, Python, Insight, Reporting, Financial Services
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.