My client, a leading provider of financial services and insurance, is looking for a Data Engineer to work closely with the data and leadership teams to deliver a data-driven decision-making environment. This is a well-regarded business with a global footprint. They offer a wide range of products and solutions across more than 60 countries.
This role is well suited to experienced Azure Data Engineers, looking to move into a more senior position.
The successful Data Engineer will:
- Integrate data from internal and external source systems
- Design and build ETL pipelines
- Construct and build on domain warehouses and an enterprise data warehouse
- Work closely with the team to define best practice
Successful candidates will likely have:
- Previous line management and/or mentoring experience
- Strong experience with SQL Server
- Experience with programming languages such as Python, R or Scala
- Have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
Some nice-to-haves include:
- Previous experience in Insurance or Financial Services
- Knowledge of Kafka
Please apply now if you would like to be considered!
Keywords: Insurance, Financial Services, Kafka, Scala, Python, R, Agile, DevOps, Azure, Data, Business Intelligence, SQL, Data Lake, Software Development, Data Engineer, Data Warehouse
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.