We are currently recruiting on behalf of a London market insurance company who require a Data Governance Lead to join the business on an initial 6 month contract (with an option to extend). The Data Governance Lead is expected to head up the data governance function which includes managing team members, managing a data governance framework and managing a variety of projects in the data management space.
- Extensive experience as a leader in the data governance space
- Experience leading, managing and mentoring other data professionals
- Experience building a data strategy roadmap and managing data governance frameworks
- Experience managing projects in the data quality, data governance, MDM and data ingestion space
- Although insurance experience isn't required for this role it would be a bonus
If interested in hearing more please apply immediately. We'll endeavour to get in touch with successful applicants ASAP.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.