My client, a leading dating service and app provider, is looking for a Data Lead with good analytics/BI experience and an understanding of data engineering and data science, to lead a multi-disciplined data operations team. This business has over 1000 employees across 4 countries and is considered one of the best at what they do.
This is a remote role. The team sits in their London office, but you will only be required to join them for important meetings, though if you would rather work for their office, you will be given that option.
The successful Data Lead will:
- Drive operational effort in the BI department and be a key point of contact for BI teams: Data Engineering; Data Science and ML Engineering; Reporting Analytics, Business Insights; Product Insights, Marketing Insights
- Lead a data-driven team, help them grow and achieve business goals
- Leverage and asses modern tools and techniques for reporting and data platform
- Define and implement the strategy on data monitoring and data quality
The successful Data Lead will likely have:
- Experience in a tech-focused, B2C business
- Solid skills in designing and delivering complex data and analytics related projects
- An understanding of modern data software development practices and techniques
- Experience in line management and coaching
If you think this could be the role for you, apply now.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.