My client, a global bank, is seeking a Data Leakage Protection Analyst to join their Data Leakage team (within their wider CISO function) on a long-term contractual basis.
The successful Data Leakage Protection Analyst will:
- Review and release quarantine emails as appropriate in accordance with the set SLAs
- Build policy, conduct testing and gap analysis within the Symantec DLP tool
- Manage incidents which come through our internal ticketing system and respond to the incidents in a timely manner.
- Manage Access requests which come through our internal ticketing system and via Email
- Provide management information to stakeholders to ensure that they have the correct information for decision making
You will likely:
- Possess working knowledge of Symantec DLP tool set (Other DLP tools considered)
- Working knowledge of Active Directory Principles and processes
- Good understanding of security architecture principles and processes
- Demonstrates the ability to identify critical data connections and patterns and to conduct in-depth analysis to reach logical conclusions
Please apply now to find out more!
Data Leakage Protection, Data Leakage Protection, Data Leakage Protection, Data Leakage Protection
Key words: Data Leakage Protection, DLP, eDiscovery, Data Leakage Protection, Data Leakage Protection, Data Leakage Protection, information security, security, IT security, cyber security, security operations, Enterprise Vault,
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.