My client, an insurance company, is seeking a Senior Data Loss Prevention Analyst to join its Cyber Security function on a long-term contractual basis to ensure information is safeguarded from unauthorised access or loss and alignment to regulatory compliance limiting fundamental impact on privacy, customer confidence and corporate reputation.
Working proactively with stakeholders and colleagues to define & enforce corporate data protection/loss strategies, the successful Senior Data Loss Prevention Analyst will:
- Supervise Data Loss Prevention Analysts & liaise with the Data Loss Prevention Manager
- Supervise the data loss prevention incidents across the various egress channels in both on-prem and cloud environments
- Analyse event / alert patterns to properly interpret and prioritise threats with available DLP tools, and report this upward
Ideal Senior Data Loss Prevention Analysts will likely:
- Have at least 5 years' experience on a Security Technical Services / SOC team
- Experience operating Data Loss Prevention, Security Information and Event Management platforms and/or Cloud Access Security Broker platforms (highly desirable).
- Knowledge of Web and Mail gateway solutions also a plus.
- Working knowledge of security fundamentals, including firewalls, routers and ACLs.
- Awareness of various regulatory compliances such as privacy/GDPR, HIPPA, PCI, and others.
- Advanced degree and / or certifications (e.g. CISSP, BS degree in CS or a related field) desirable
Please note, this role will be paid via umbrella, and our client will not consider utilising limited company contractors.
Please apply now if you would like to be considered!
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.