Eames are working with a leading speciality insurer to hire a new Data Analyst to their ever growing actuarial team. You would be responsible for the data of the Actuarial team and assist in some non-life reserving tasks.
The key accountabilities for this role are:
- Data manager for extracting, treat and cleanse data in order to have quality data for the reserving process.
- Responsible for ensuring that the future data tools provide the same data appropriateness, completeness and accuracy as the current ones.
- Responsible for providing data to different stakeholders.
- Assist in performing specific reporting for Group reserving
- Assist with some reserving tasks.
What they are looking for:
- Minimum 4 years of experience in data analysis/reserving for Non-Life business.
- Experience with dealing with large amount of data with Access and VBA
- High proficiency in SQL
- Excellent communication skills in order to work closely with various departments including Finance, Claims, Underwriting/Pricing, Capital Modelling, IT.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.