My client, a digitally-focused insurer, is looking for a Data Platform Manager to join their new Data Engineering team and work on the build of a best in class underwriting system. They are a well-recognised group with a reputation for innovation and excellence. They boast an incredibly supportive environment where continuous learning is encouraged and inclusion is championed.
The successful Data Platform Manager will:
- Provide the ownership and co-ordination for development & release activities
- Implement and leverage a DevOps operating model, ensuring rigorous governance/data quality processes
- Take ownership of the change/minor enhancements
- Hold the Data Engineering team accountable for their commitments, removing roadblocks to their work
The successful Data Platform Manager will likely have:
- Good experience with Azure components (especially Data Lakes, Data Factory and Data Bricks)
- Extensive experience in data product development (MI/BI) and continuous improvement
- DevOps experience
- Insurance experience (nice-to-have)
If you are interested, apply now!
Keywords: Data Engineer, Insurance, Agile, DevOps, DataOps, Azure, Data Lakes, Data Factory, Data Bricks, Terraforms, Datawarehouse
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.