We are working with a global tier one investment bank, who are seeking a data PMO who must come from a banking background.
- Reporting directly to a senior project manager, working in the team of 5 people (IT risk area)
- The work will involve general project management office responsibilities including ownership of the project plan, risk registers and associated documents
- Review and analysis of large cohorts of data; responsible for presentation of data findings
- Development of positive relationships with team colleagues and stakeholders, wherever appropriate.
- Support senior project manager
- Must have very strong data analysis skills
- Essential: Attended top university with a 2.1 degree
- Previously worked at a top 4 consultancy (ideally)
- Experience of the financial sector (2-3 years plus)
- Excellent skills in project management including comprehensive knowledge of: microsoft word; excel, power point and MS project.
- Ability to take minutes, and turn them around speedily.
- Highly numerate, analytical and with strong data analysis skills, which have previously been demonstrated.