Data Programme Manager - Insurance
A leading city based insurer requires a Programme Manager to manage the delivery of a large strategic data programme.
The programme will be reviewing data architecture as well as refreshing existing data warehouse and supporting of data platforms and will require experience of delivering mission critical data transformation programmes.
Data Programme Manager Responsibilities:
- Responsibility for ensuring all programme activities are aligned to meet programme goals through a robust and practical delivery plan.
- Plan and design the end to end programme roadmap.
- Manage end to end delivery of the roadmap through architecture, requirements analysis, technical implementation and business change.
- Identify risks and issues putting in place plans to manage them quickly and ensure the programme remains on course as it will be affecting significant change across IT.
- Define the Delivery Transition Approach (mapping into business operations, parallel runs etc).
Data Programme Manager Required Experience:
- Experience of delivering mission critical data transformation programmes end to end within a Programme Management role.
- Experience of leading data projects / programmes within financial services, Insurance will be highly advantageous.
- Experience of working with more business stakeholder as well as technical functions on large scale data initiatives.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and internal / external communication skills.
This is an exciting opportunity with a leading industry client. If you have the required skills please send your CV and suitable applicants will be contacted accordingly
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.