This is a key role driving the data strategy & roadmap of the bank's finance transformation journey. You will take on full ownership and provide strategic directions and oversee the e2e business solution lifecycle on all things finance data related within the Bank's Global Banking business.
- Responsible for the data sourcing strategy,data quality & data flows
- Work closely with cross functional teams such as Finance, Risk, Technology to plan and develop the best sources for multiple data across different business domain and to deliver projects to meet business requirements
- Implementation of policies, standards & cotrols for the programme and provide guidance to the team
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience
- Highly competent in data quality & data management across finance/products domain with a proven track record in data quality initiatives.
- Strong knowledge in IFRS & Global Banking regulations
- Permanent position
- Salary $170k to $250k base + bonuses
Write in with your CV to email@example.com for a discussion.