Global Bank requires mutiple Project Manager sto join their fast paced multi year programme.
- Lead a highly skilled, multi-disciplinary team of consisting of data, analytics, technology and delivery professionals to deliver advanced data and analytics solutions
- Act as Scrum Master to servant-lead teams to deliver business use cases on a global scale and deploying locally.
- Coordinate the deployment of global initiatives into local markets.
- Working closely with data, analytics and technology teams across the business, shape solution designs which meets business needs as well as aligning to the broader strategic Data & Analytics objectives
- Work directly with various stakeholders across multiple geographies; such as technical discipline leads, data scientists, data engineers and data analysts to produce accurate delivery estimates and manage the transition from analysis to successful delivery.
- Define Agile project working approach and enforce all team members to follow the same methodology.
- Ensure awareness, involvement and support from key stakeholders by building strong pod teams and maintaining robust communications on the project status throughout its lifecycle
- Ensure risks and issues are identified, managed closely, and remove project blockers from the team.
FS experience is NOT essential
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.