A leading Financial Services firm in its field is looking to add to its London Compliance team. The role is for a Data Protection Officer and will report to the Head of Compliance.
The purpose of the role is help the organisation meet the regulatory obligation in respect to Data Protection.
- Conduct ongoing risk assessments on the business with respect to data protection
- Ensure control logs are up to date
- Ongoing advisory to the business on data protection rules
- Adhoc Project work
- Deliver training to the business
- Minimum 3 years in a financial services firm in either a legal or compliance capacity.
- Minimum 3 years of Data Protection experience
- Self starter attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication