Data Remediation & Migration Project Manager
A leading insurer requires a Data Remediation & Migration Project Manager as part of a Records Management Programme on an initial 6 month contract on an inside ir35 basis.
The Project Manager Will:
- Work with various departments across the business to assess compliance in line with the global records management and data retention policy.
- Work with business stakeholders and technical teams around legacy data remediation and network file shares as part of a longer term data centre decommission.
- Ensure suitable access management to file shares are in place, applying business rules ensuring structured data content
- Work closely with business units to develop these business rules and then migrating classified data to the cloud in line with the broader records and data management policy.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Solid Project Management background within global organisations. Experience within financial services / insurance will be advantageous.
- Strong understanding of Office 365, file shares and enterprise architecture.
- Experience of large scale data migrations.
- Experience of records management and data classification would be advantageous.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.