Data Science Manager required for an insurance client in Central London.
My client is an award winning insurance broker with a presence felt around the globe.
Their data team is rapidly expanding, with that comes the need for a data science manager.
You can come from any background as long as you have the below skills.
Skills and Requirements
- Proven track record of developing and embedding data solutions in a commercial context.
- Strong experience in data engineering to develop and implement machine learning models
- Be able to communicate and present on complex technical concepts to specialist and non-specialist audiences.
- Create and maintain data pipeline architecture.
- Build infrastructure that allows for extraction, transformation and loading of data from a wide variety of on-premise and cloud data stores
- Design efficient workflows that support project deliverables for the data scientists i.e. requirements gathering, code sharing and version, code testing, continuous deployment, orchestration of workflow, database design, etc.
If you're interested in this position please send me your CV and salary expectations
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.