We are working with a Series B funded start-up to expand their presence in Singapore/Asia and are looking for a Data Scientist to join their Engineering team. The start-up works on complex problems to improve health systems by using data driven insights to predict risk, optimize operational efficiency and improve clinical outcomes. The Data Scientist will be at the heart of their prediction platform working on machine learning problems alongside medical practitioners and healthcare providers. They firmly believe in employee care and offer amazing benefits such as unlimited leave and flexible working.
- Apply machine learning knowledge to identify solutions to healthcare problems
- Work with large data sets from difference sources and perform exploratory analysis
- Collaborate with stakeholders such as medical practitioners and healthcare providers to identify new modeling solutions
- Participate in research and present at conferences
Skills / Experience:
- Solid understanding of machine learning techniques and concepts
- Tools & Languages – Python, Pandas, Spark
- Query Languages – SQL, Hive, Pig
- Team player and efficient communicator
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
EA Licence: 16S8091 | EA Registration Number: R1330973