A successful FinTech lending disruptor is looking for a Data Scientist with experience in Risk Modelling to join a growing team. The Data Scientist will be part of a larger team to build and deploy Machine Learning algorithms and models to credit score customer segments across the region. They are looking for experienced candidates who use Machine Learning to analyse different sources of consumer data to predict credit risk. You can look forward to working in a diverse and dynamic environment with cutting edge technology and making real impact.
- Conduct data exploration on multiple data sources to build predictive models focused on credit risk and deploy them in to production.
- Utilize big data technologies to build scalable distributed data pipelines and algorithms
Skills / Experience:
- Postgraduate qualifications in Computing or Statistics (or related fields)
- More than 3 years experience building predictive models for credit risk using Machine Learning
- Working knowledge of databases for structured and unstructured data , data transformation, model development and model deployment
- Good technical skill sets in Python, R, Scala, Spark, etc.