A leading banking organisation in Warsaw is looking for a Data Scientist to join their Financial Crime team. This role will manage a variety of data work streams and help exposure any financial crime risks to the bank.
- Data mine and utilise analytics in SQL and/or Tableau (and possibly Python) to help the function identify FCC risks.
- Assist in upskilling the team on data analytics; developing training and answering adhoc queries.
- Provide MI to senior management on a regular basis.
- Governance over FCC related policies in relation to evidence backed data flows.
- Degree and Masters or PHD would be preferable
- Experience in a banking setting would be highly desirable.
- Financial crime or AML experience NOT essential. Background in finance or risk would be an advantage.
- SQL is essential
- Tableau, Python and Hadoop are desirable