Our client is an established Singapore-based company in security solutions, looking for DataOps Engineers to join their data systems team.
The main responsibility of this role is to build and maintain existing data systems and pipelines, and to as well as support in setup, installation and troubleshooting for commercial off the shelf (COTS) products.
This is a good role for a budding data engineer with 2-3 years of experience to join a company that values commitment and passion in your work. The company is committed to developing talent through continual training and motivation.
· Maintain and build up data systems or pipelines
· Develop and implement improvements to data warehouses and data lakes
· Support creation of documentation such as design and troubleshooting guides.
An ideal candidate should have an some prior knowledge in data management and engineering.
· Linux commands and shell scripting
· Relational (SQL) or NOSQL database
· Problem solving skills
· Independent worker, with the ability to work with a team where required
If you have knowledge or experience in any of the following would be a plus:
· Microsoft Azure Cloud services: Azure Data Factory, Azure Synapse Analytics
· Programming in Python, Spark
· Platforms such as Hadoop, Elasticsearch, Ansible
· Data integration tools such as Talend, Denodo
· Analytics platforms like databricks, dataiku, data robot
If this sounds like you, apply now to this newly opened job by clicking on the Apply button!
As we are working with a number of organisations to fill openings in the data analytics and data science space, please send me your CV at email@example.com or get in touch at +65 6597 8388 if you wish to be considered for any other data roles.