As we continue to grow our Technology recruitment offering to clients, particularly across the Thames Valley, M4 Corridor and South, we have opened a new office in Reading and are looking for driven Recruitment Consultants to join the team.
We are looking for individuals who have experience in a delivery/candidate facing role within the professional / financial services /insurance space with a track record of placing mid-to-senior level candidates.
A bit about the team
This role will work in partnership with our wider Technology teams in London and will support our Regional Director in a delivery capacity sourcing high calibre Technology candidates across the insurance sector.
You will have the benefit of working as part of a small high-performing team but as part of a wider recruitment business with all the tools needed to be successful including a recently upgraded CRM, an experienced London team with a wealth of knowledge and relationships and dedicated Learning & Development support.
What will you be doing?
Focusing specifically on the west, south and south west of England, we are seeking a driven individual to:
- Provide a delivery, candidate led service for the team, identifying mid to senior level candidates in across Technology and Insurance
- Keep close contact with available senior level candidates and build relationships face to face and over the phone
- Arrange interviews and take client and candidate feedback
- Collaborate with the other divisions within Eames in order to seek out opportunities and develop new relationships
Skills & experience required
- Previous Technology recruitment delivery experience ideally within insurance / professional or financial services sectors
- Detail conscious and highly organised
- Strong relationship building skills
- Smartly presented with excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work at pace, with accuracy
- Ability to develop technical knowledge in new disciplines
- Tenacity and perseverance
- Mature approach and accountability
- Energy, enthusiasm, drive and competitive edge
- Degree educated (preferred but not essential)
We are a fast-growing and reputable recruitment firm operating in the Financial and Professional Services sectors. With 130 staff and offices in London, Zurich, Singapore and Hong Kong, we’ve experienced year on year growth since our inception in 2002.
We are proud of the culture we have developed here and the strongest endorsement of this is hearing what our people have to say. So don’t just take it from us – here are some of the reasons our team have told us they love working for Eames.
- High performing workforce
- Established brand in the market
- Believable values and vision
- Mature environment
- Supportive and patient
- Visible hands on management team