The primary objective of the Software Delivery Manager will be to ensure the successful development, integration / regression testing, UAT and go-live of the initiatives listed. The SDM may also be involved in analysis, investigation and solution of relevant and related Summit production support issues.
Knowledge and experience:
- Experience in Summit centric projects, including implementations and upgrade projects.
- Strong Treasury / Commercial Lending business knowledge with previous experience of supporting or implementing Banking / payments systems.
- Specific knowledge of Summit FT, Fusion Risk and Fusion Fabric Connect.
- Project experience and knowledge of Summit STP set-up, configuration and associated processes.
- Comprehensive understanding and experience of Agile methodologies and ceremonies.
- A proven track record in delivering results within agreed deadlines.
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.