Delivery Recruitment Consultant - Technology
As we continue to grow our Technology recruitment offering to clients, particularly across the Thames Valley, M4 Corridor and South, we will be opening in a new location in the Reading (Theale) area and will be looking for exceptional Delivery Consultants to join the team.
If you have experience in a delivery/candidate facing role within the professional / financial services /insurance space with a track record of placing mid-to-senior level candidates and would like to develop your career with a niche, client-focused consultancy then Eames Consulting would like to speak with you.
Who are Eames Consulting?
We are a fast-growing and reputable recruitment firm operating in the Financial and Professional Services sectors. With 130 staff and offices in London, Zurich, Singapore and Hong Kong, we've experienced year on year growth since our inception in 2002.
We are proud of the culture we have developed here and the strongest endorsement of this is hearing what our people have to say. So don't just take it from us - here are some of the reasons our team have told us they love working for Eames.
- High performing workforce
- Established brand in the market
- Believable values and vision
- Mature environment
- Supportive and patient
- Visible hands on management team
A bit about the team
This role will work in partnership with our wider Technology teams and will support a Regional Director sourcing high calibre Technology candidates across Insurance and Finance. You will have the benefit of working as part of a small high performing team but as part of a wider recruitment business with all the tools needed to be successful including a recently upgraded CRM, an experienced London team with a wealth of knowledge and relationships and all the Training and Development you require.
What will you be doing?
Focusing specifically on the regions we are seeking a driven individual to:
- Provide a delivery, candidate led service for the team, identifying mid to senior level candidates in niche areas of Technology and Insurance.
- Keep close contact with available Senior level candidates and build relationships face to face and over the phone
- Arrange interviews and take client and candidate feedback
- Collaborate with the other divisions within Eames in order to seek out opportunities and develop new relationships
Skills & Experience required
- Previous Technology recruitment delivery experience ideally within insurance / professional or financial services sectors
- Detail conscious and highly organised
- Strong relationship building skills
- Smartly presented with excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work at pace, with accuracy
- Ability to develop technical knowledge in new disciplines
- Tenacity and perseverance
- Mature approach and accountability
- Energy, enthusiasm, drive and competitive edge
- Degree educated (preferred but not essential)
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.