Delivery Consultant - Technology Contract
- Do you have experience in sourcing candidates for contract roles within the London market?
- Do you possess a track record of placing contractors into Tech focused roles in areas including Data, BI, Analytics, Development, Cloud/Infrastructure and Cyber/Info Security
- Would you like to develop your career with a niche, client-focused consultancy?
A bit about the team
The team is led by a hands-on Associate Director who has a wealth of experience in Contract recruitment and a great client network. You will develop into a true specialist and build relationships with great candidates and with other teams internally. There are plenty of roles to work on straight away and you will be able to specialise in niche areas of Technology across a broad range of clients.
What will you be doing?
Focusing specifically on the London market we are seeking a driven individual to:
- Provide a delivery, candidate led service for the team, identifying mid to senior level contractors in niche areas of Technology and Insurance
- Keep close contact with available Senior level candidates and build relationships face to face and over the phone
- Arrange interviews and take client and candidate feedback
- Work closely with other delivery consultants and our client relationship managers in the team to provide high calibre Tech contractors
Skills & Experience required
- Previous Tech contract recruitment experience within professional/financial services ideally Insurance or Banking
- A strong track record and evidence of sourcing and placing niche candidates
- Smartly presented with excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to develop technical knowledge in new disciplines
- Strong work ethic
- Tenacity and perseverance
- Energy, enthusiasm, drive and competitive edge
- Degree educated (preferred but not essential)
Who is Eames Consulting?
We are a fast-growing and reputable recruitment firm operating in the Financial and Professional Services sectors. With 130 staff and offices in London, Zurich, Singapore and Hong Kong, we've experienced year on year growth since our inception in 2002.
We are proud of the culture we have developed here and the strongest endorsement of this is hearing what our people have to say. So don't just take it from us - here are some of the reasons our team have told us they love working for Eames.
- High performing workforce
- Established brand in the market
- Believable values and vision
- Mature environment
- Supportive and patient
- A visible hands-on management team
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.