Eames are working closely with a financial services firm who are applying to become a challenger bank. They are looking for a number of Business Analysts to join the growing team to help with this impending change.
The programme will transform our clients middle / back office function and operating model through the implementation standardised global processes, enabled by new systems, and people to support the new Bank.
What they are looking for:
- Experience as an IT Business Analyst working within the middle / back office operations function in the retail banking industry implementing new core banking systems
- Experience with migrating accounts from a legacy system on to a new system
- Experience performing large data analysis and reconciliations to support data migration from legacy systems
- Proven track record of creating clear, concise deliverables that reflect a deep understanding of business needs
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Experience operating and interfacing with business management, including negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
If this sounds of interest and you have the relevant skill set, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.