We are partnering with a global re-insurer who are seeking an experienced actuary to take up a Deputy Appointed Actuary position here in Singapore. This is a key appointment to assist/oversee all financial reporting across the Asia region.
- Quarterly US GAAP, MAS and Solvency II valuations
- Overview of / Participation in the implementation of new treaties within Corporate Actuarial
- Participation in the annual Business planning exercise
- Management information reporting
- Ensuring the continual development and improvement of the actuarial reporting processes
- Providing the financial projections and scenario analyses required for the annual Plan process and Own Risk and Solvency Assessment (ORSA).
- Provide actuarial information and contribute to Branch projects
Suitable candidates will be Qualified Actuaries (FIA or SOA) with c.12 years’ experience working in the Life (Re)insurance industry, ideally in a Valuation/Corporate Actuarial role. Familiarity with US GAAP, MAS and Solvency II regulation and an excellent understanding of actuarial/financial reporting process design and maintenance is essential.
If you are interested in this role please apply below, or contact me for more information.
EA License: 16S8091 | EA Registration Number: R1875949